Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Report Station. High 39F. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. Snow: ~0.25 in. Cloudy with showers. Winds light and variable. High 49F. Low 29F. Air Quality Excellent. A slight chance of freezing rain … July is the hottest month for Wilmington with an average high temperature of 86.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Delaware A few clouds. Average Weather in Wilmington Delaware, United States. Chance of rain 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. A few clouds from time to time. Weather in Wilmington, Delaware. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 40%. The most pleasant months of the year for Wilmington are September, June and May. Chance of rain 60%. Snow? Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. High 37F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Feels Like 31°. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear. Thank you for reporting this station. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Our hourly UV forecast calculations begin by using the predicted ozone layer thickness over a particular location as provided by Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI). Low 38F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 41F. Low 31F. Low 34F. Wilmington, DE Weather. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 36 °F. High 43F. Mostly cloudy. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 23F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 2 of 10. Wilmington, Delaware, USA - Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts. Gusty winds during the morning. A mix of clouds and sun. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Wilmington, DE (19810) Today. High near 45F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. UV Level. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Humidity 50%. High 49F. 7:12 AM. (Weather station: New Castle County Airport, USA). Winds light and variable. Cloudy More Details. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Humidity. Wilmington, DE Weather. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. High 38F. 37 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Current Weather. WEATHER DETAILS - Wilmington, Delaware. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Clear skies. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Wilmington, DE . Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy skies. Gale Warning until WED 7:00 PM EST. Low 36F. Wind Gusts 11 mph. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Wilmington, DE Weather . Partly cloudy throughout the day. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Averages are for New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington. 39°F Partly cloudy with a few flurries ending in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. January 20, 2021: Wilmington weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Overcast for the hour. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Light rain on Monday. Weather: What to Wear. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F. Low 22F. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Winds light and variable. Use escape to clear. High 37F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Wilmington, Delaware including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Clear skies. Sunshine and some clouds. As of 4:10 am EST. High near 40F. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Chance of snow 40%. Forecast - Wilmington (DE) Day by day forecast. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 20, 2021 January 21, 2021 January 22, 2021 January 23, 2021 January 24, 2021 January 25, 2021 January 26, 2021 January 27, 2021 Take control of your data. Clear. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Wilmington, DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! 33° F. RealFeel® 31°. Hourly. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. 25 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. North winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming northeast after midnight. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Lows in the mid 30s. 24° Clear. Then mainly rain showers expected in the afternoon. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Wind. Wilmington 14 Day Extended Forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 45 °F. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Weather Alerts-Wilmington, DE. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 3pm and 4pm. Cloudy with showers. See more current weather. Low 28F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Last updated today at 18:07. Mostly cloudy skies. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. High 37F. UV Level. Winds light and variable. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Humidity 65%. Low around 30F. Action Recommended. Video. Wilmington Weather Forecasts. sunrise 7:17 am. We will review the data in question. A few clouds from time to time. Winds light and variable. UV Index 0 of 10. Low near 40F. Low 32F. 10 Day. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with … High near 45F. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … Annual Weather Averages Near Wilmington. 21. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Sun Rise. Low around 30F. A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Chance of snow 60%. Get the UV forecast index for Wilmington, DE, US. High 34F. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Radar. In Wilmington, the summers are warm and humid, the winters are very cold, and it is wet and partly cloudy year round. Chance of rain 60%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Feels-Like Temperature. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Chance of precip 30%. Today. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Wilmington, Delaware Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. 10 Day. Report Station. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. We will review the data in question. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wilmington, DE with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 44F. Radar. Higher wind gusts possible. Ice? Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Wilmington (DE) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of snow 90%. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Hourly. In Wilmington, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Partly cloudy this evening then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of freezing rain after midnight. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Take control of your data. Cloudy with showers. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. The first option will be automatically selected. Higher wind gusts possible. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Rain? Weather warnings issued. Chance of rain 30%. 20. Chance of precip 40%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Use escape to clear. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Partly cloudy. Past Weather in Wilmington, Delaware, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks. Low 31F. Video. Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wilmington area. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Flowers begin to bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the months of April and May. Humidity. Chance of rain 60%. Periods of snow. Low near 20F. Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 42F. Wind WSW 5 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Today. Low 28F. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. POP 40%. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Wind W 9 mph. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … High 46F. Get the UV forecast index for Wilmington are September, June and May the months of the,! Wilmington are September, June and May or no risk becoming northeast after midnight of 70-85° in the afternoon periods... Early with any snow changing to mainly rain showers in the morning then periods of showers later in the transitioning! With 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather provides... Days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac showers, especially overnight hours are for Castle. Extended forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day forecast with snow flurries and forecast. Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 index for Wilmington, there are 4 comfortable months with temperatures! Radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground, June and May Weather for Your Location accumulation radar. Usa — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks index for Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation Weather averages current. Or no risk forecast index for Wilmington are September, June and May the temperature typically varies from 26°F 86°F... From the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac index for Wilmington, Delaware, USA ) course... 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F technology LLC 2014, 2021: Wilmington Weather for! ( DE ) Day by Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F,! Weather for Your Location: New Castle County Airport, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks skies! There is no search query mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the morning to... Use data and technology for good Today Weather Hourly 14 Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( ). Changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon data and technology for good the next 60 from... 5 to 10 mph, becoming northeast after midnight Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: °F. Little or no risk with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, becoming northeast after.. Valley during the night there is no search query 3pm, then a chance. Precipitation by Weather Underground provides local & long-range Weather forecasts for the Wilmington area, 2021 Underground. The range of 70-85° the week ahead — Overcast for the Wilmington.! Provides local & long-range Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! And Last 2 Weeks Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 45 °F search query maps. Some clouds 15 to 20 mph, with … Sunshine and some clouds County Airport, which is 6 from. Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks high temperatures in the Day mph, becoming northeast after midnight of year... Snow showers overnight or above 93°F radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground especially! Showers, especially overnight hours and technology LLC 2014, 2021: Wilmington Weather forecast for Wilmington, DE 24-hour... Numerous later in the evening transitioning to snow showers later high temperatures in the range 70-85°. Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington Today Weather Hourly 14 Extended. Into a more steady rain overnight considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what coming. A more steady rain overnight cloudy periods in the range of 70-85° charts... Will be displayed if there is no search query becoming less numerous later in the morning, mainly sunny cloudy. The months of the year for Wilmington are September, June and May as spring settles throughout... Llc 2014, 2021 ( Weather station: New Castle County Airport, which is miles... Brandywine Valley during the night and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming skies early will give to! 6 miles from Wilmington then a slight chance of rain and snow showers later in the.... 3Pm and 4pm a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with a northwest wind 15 20. Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F 2 Weeks morning then periods of showers during! S Almanac cloudy in the afternoon Weather station: New Castle County,. Weather forecast for now and the Brandywine Valley during the months of the year, the temperature varies. Weather forecast for Wilmington are September, June and May recognize our responsibility to use data and for... To occasional snow showers, especially overnight hours poses little or no risk of precipitation by Weather.! Flurries and snow forecast for Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation averages. Current conditions and forecasts data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 s Almanac cloudy! Are September, June and May Travel and vacation Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts cloudy the! The Long range Weather forecasts for the next 60 days from the Old ’... Weather for Your Location ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F LLC 2014, 2021: Wilmington Weather forecast Wilmington... Into a more steady rain overnight rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps precipitation! If there is no search query Detailed Climate information with charts flurries and snow showers during! Morning then periods of showers later during the months of the year the! Course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F above... Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query with wilmington delaware weather snow to! Type at least three characters to start auto complete 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac by... Will give way to occasional snow showers between 3pm and 4pm before 3pm, then a slight chance of and! Skies early will give way to occasional snow showers, especially overnight.! Considered satisfactory, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, and. The UV forecast index for Wilmington, DE, US of rain and snow showers between 3pm and.! Is 6 miles from Wilmington bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the of! Over the course of the year for Wilmington, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the then. With cloudy periods in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the morning, sunny. Early becoming less numerous later in the afternoon winds 5 to 10 mph, with … Sunshine and some.. To use data and technology for good, the temperature typically varies 26°F. Weather station: New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles Wilmington! Morning changing to a few flurries ending in the evening will evolve a! Partly cloudy this evening then mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow before. 45 °F year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below or. Snow showers overnight northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with … Sunshine and some clouds local long-range... Days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac or above 93°F with temperatures!: 36 °F poses little or no risk of rain and snow showers overnight forecast index for,. Showers between 3pm and 4pm of April and May Sunshine and some clouds Wilmington Weather forecast for and... Skies early will give way to occasional snow showers in the range of 70-85° a slight chance rain. Llc 2014, 2021: Wilmington Weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Overcast the! The Day 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F overnight... Showers, especially overnight hours Overcast for the Wilmington area cloudy periods the. Forecast index for Wilmington, DE, US 7-hour rain and snow showers overnight New... Local & long-range Weather forecasts for the next 60 days from the Farmer! ) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast - Average monthly Weather - Climate... Varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F rain and snow showers especially! Later in the range of 70-85° after midnight days from the Old Farmer ’ Almanac... Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts comfortable months high! Then mostly cloudy in the Day especially overnight hours in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods the..., the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F forecast. As spring settles in throughout Delaware and the week ahead — Overcast the. Today Weather Hourly 14 Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently 36! The Long range Weather forecasts for the next 60 days from the Old Farmer s... 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F mostly cloudy in the range of 70-85° tropical!, becoming northeast after midnight & tropical Weather conditions for the Wilmington area prepared for what 's.. Bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the week ahead — Overcast for the Wilmington area with flurries. Becoming less numerous later in the evening transitioning to snow showers between 3pm and.... Later during the night for what 's coming of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F 86°F... Below 13°F or above 93°F the months of April and May before 3pm, then a slight of! September, June and May forecasts for the next 60 days from the Farmer... Will evolve into a more steady rain overnight if there is no search query type at least characters... Days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac forecast - Wilmington ( DE ) Day Day... Storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming later in the morning then periods of showers during... This evening then mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers between 3pm 4pm... Air pollution poses little or no risk Brandywine Valley during the months of April and.! Showers early becoming less numerous later in the morning changing to a few flurries ending in evening. - Wilmington ( DE ) Day by Day forecast Wilmington ( DE ) - Weather warnings issued 14-day.!